Debra Blum, DDS
Dr. Debra Blum completed a General Practice Residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in 1983, and her Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Metropolitan Hospital in 1986. She is currently on the Board of Trustees of the Queens County Dental Society and was the previous Chairperson of Continuing Education. Dr. Blum is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. She received her Board Certifiction from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in 1991. She is affiliated with L.I. Jewish/North Shore Medical Center.
- NY State Society of OMS
- Queens County Dental Society
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association